- Reghenzani F., Massari G., Fornaciari W., “The Real Time Linux Kernel: A Survey on PREEMPT_RT”, ACM Computing Surveys (CSUR), Volume 52, Issue 1, Article 18, Feb 2019
- Martino R., Cilardo A., “A Flexible Framework for Exploring, Evaluating, and Comparing SHA 2 Designs”, IEEE Access, Volume 7, pp. 72443 72456, May 30, 2019
- Reghenzani F., Massari G., Santinelli L., Fornaciari W., “Statistical power estimation dataset for external validation GoF tests on EVT distribution”, Data in Brief, Volume 25, August 2019
- M. Fusi,F. Mazzocchetti, A. Farres, L. Kosmidis, R. Canal, F.J. Cazorla, J. Abella, “On the Use of Probabilistic Worst-Case Execution Time Estimation for Parallel Applications in High Performance Systems”, Mathematics 2020, 8(3), 314.
- Reghenzani F., et al., “A constrained extremum seeking control for CPU thermal management”, Proceedings of the 15th ACM International Conference on Computing Frontiers, pp. 320 325, May 2018
- Fornaciari W., et al., “Reliable Power and Time Constraints Aware Predictive Management of Heterogeneous Exascale Systems”, Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Embedded Computer Systems: Architectures, Modeling , and Simulation, pp. 187 194, July 2018.
- Iranfar A., et al., “Enhancing Two Phase Cooling Efficiency through Thermal Aware Workload Mapping for Power Hungry Servers”, Design, Automation, and Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition (DATE), Jan 2019.
- Costero L ., et al., “Multi Agent Reinforcement Learning for Efficient Real Time Multi User Video Transcoding Design”, Automation, and Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition (DATE), March 2019.
- Qureshi Y., et al., “Gem5 X: A gem5 based System Level Simulation Framework to Optimize Many Core Platforms ”, High Performance Computing Symposium. Spring Simulation Conference ( SpringSim ), April 2019 Best Runner Up Paper Award.
- Simon, W.A., et al., “BLADE: A BitLine Accelerator for Devices on the Edge”, ACM Great Lakes Symposium on VLSI (GLSVLSI), May 2019
- Reghenzani F., et al., “Probabilistic WCET Reliability: On the experimental validation of EVT hypotheses”, Proceeding of the International Conference on Omni Layer Intelligent Systems, pp. 229 234, May 2019
- Picornell T. et al., “DCFNoC : A Delayed Conflict Free Time Division Multiplexing Network on Chip”, Proceedings of the 56th Annual Design Automation Conference 2019
- Reghenzani F., et al., “A Probabilistic Approach To Energy Constrained Mixed Criticality Systems”, 2019 IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Low Power Electronics and Design (ISLPED), July 2019
- Massari G., et al., “Predictive Resource Management for Next-Generation High-Performance Computing Heterogeneous Platforms
”, Proceedings of International Conference on Embedded Computer Systems, July 2019
- Agosta G., et al., “Challenges in Deeply Heterogeneous High Performance Systems”, Proceedings of Euromicro Conference on Digital System Design (DSD), August 2019
- Iranfar , A., et al., “A Machine Learning Based Framework for Throughput Estimation of Time Varying Applications in Multi Core Servers”, IEEE Int. Conf. on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI SoC), Oct 2019
- Pupykina A. and Agosta G., “Survey of Memory Management Techniques for HPC and Cloud Computing”, IEEE Access, accepted Oct 17, 2019
- Pupykina A. and Agosta G., “Prediction based Partitions Evaluation Algorithm for Resource Allocation”, To appear in Proceedings of the 2019 Parallel Computing Conference ( ParCo 2019)
- Predictive Reliability and Fault Management in Exascale Systems: State of the Art and Future Perspectives ”, Joint submission to ACM Computing Surveys Journal